Friday, March 21, 2008

FAMILY

Its been a long while since I've posted on my blog. I wanted to post some photos of the family. I need to flesh out this post a bit... I will have to do it later. I love this picture of Chris. It shows him having a good time which I like to see. He's very serious most of the time; although, I can't think of a funner guy to be with. Here is a link to pictures of him and his great wife, Paige. The only funner time I can think of is being with Chris AND Paige. There is also one picture of Grandpa and Grandma Ulcak with Chris and Paige and the Liebenows: Mark, Rose, Christian, Alexandra, and Andrew. I need to add some pictures of the Embertons: Keith, Theresa, Caroline, Rosalyn, and Meredith.
Easter is here again in the Czech Republic. I made a post a year ago about what Easter is like here. Check out my older blogs. I will also be making a post of my parents' (Ben and Mary Ulcak) 50th Wedding Anniversary that happens in July...

No comments: